The weather is hot, and popsicles are just the right kind of cool! These coconut raspberry chia pops are a healthy alternative to a popular summertime treat. Coconut is refreshing, raspberry is flavorful and chia is nutritious. This recipe can be modified to fit your favorite flavors—try adding honey or strawberries! Give it a try. Kids will love this neat, easy recipe!
Time: 10 minutes plus 24 hours
Serving size: 1 popsicle
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon coconut shreds
- 8 drops liquid stevia
- Combine all ingredients in a large container and mix well. Close the container with an air-tight lid.
- Refrigerate at least four hours to allow the chia seeds to expand.
- Remove from fridge and pour into six popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- To easily remove popsicles, run popsicle molds under hot water for a few seconds.
Switch up this recipe by adding ingredients like mangoes, blueberries, cherries or banana slices. For a different flavor, try using a chocolate version of your favorite milk.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 55.5
- Fat 4 grams [Saturated Fat 1.8 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2 g]
- Protein 1 gram
- Sodium 17 milligrams
- Carbohydrates 4.6 grams
- Fiber 3 grams
|Stevia Extract||Organic Coconut Shreds||Almond Milk|