The weather is hot, and popsicles are all the right kinds of cool! Coconut Raspberry Chia Pops combine the perfect flavors and ingredients, making them a healthy alternative to a popular summertime treat. Coconut is cool and refreshing, raspberry is juicy and flavorful, and chia is nutritious and fun. This recipe can be modified to fit your favorite flavors—try adding honey or strawberries! Give it a try; the kids will love this neat, easy recipe!
Time: 10 minutes plus 24 hours
Serving size: 1 popsicle
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Organic Coconut Milk Lite
- 1/2 cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Swanson Premium Chia Seeds 100% Pure White
- 1 tablespoon Swanson Organic Certified Organic Unsulphured Coconut Shreds
- 8 drops Swanson Premium Liquid Stevia (Alcohol Free)
- Combine all ingredients in a large container that has an airtight lid. Mix well and close container.
- Refrigerate at least four hours to allow the chia to expand.
- Remove from fridge and pour into six popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- To easily remove popsicles, run popsicle molds under hot water for a second or two.
Switch up this recipe by adding your favorite ingredients! Try mangoes, blueberries, cherries or banana slices. For a different flavor, try using a chocolate version of your favorite milk!
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 55.5
- Fat 4 grams [Saturated Fat 1.8 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2 g]
- Protein 1 grams
- Sodium 17 mgs
- Carbohydrates 4.6 grams
- Fiber 3 grams
|Stevia Extract||Organic Coconut Shreds||Almond Milk|