The weather is hot, and popsicles are all the right kinds of cool! Coconut Raspberry Chia Pops combine the perfect flavors and ingredients, making them a healthy alternative to a popular summertime treat. Coconut is cool and refreshing, raspberry is juicy and flavorful, and chia is nutritious and fun. This recipe can be modified to fit your favorite flavors—try adding honey or strawberries! Give it a try; the kids will love this neat, easy recipe!
- 1/2 cup organic coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic unsulphured coconut shreds
- 8 drops liquid stevia (alcohol free)
- Combine all ingredients in a large container that has an airtight lid. Mix well and close container.
- Refrigerate at least four hours to allow the chia to expand.
- Remove from fridge and pour into six popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
- To easily remove popsicles, run popsicle molds under hot water for a second or two.
Serving Size: Makes 6 servings. Serving size 1 popsicle.