Bread is probably one of the most versatile foods out there! Whether you like it savory, hearty, sweet, or light, there is a recipe for you! And we are confident we’ve found the sweet for your tooth with our "Cinna-Sweet" Cinnamon Yogurt Bread! It is the perfect breakfast! Just smother it in honey, agave, or fruit spread and start your day off right… or really, what time of day isn’t right for a piece of deliciously moist bread?
Almond milk, yogurt, vanilla, brown sugar and cinnamon combine to create the ideal bread that will convert your anti-breakfast family members, help you with guilt-free snacking, satisfy your sweet tooth and tickle your taste buds all for under 100 calories per serving!
Time: 1 hour
Serving size: 1 bread slice
- 3/4 cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk - Almond Breeze Original Unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon Bob's Red Mill Double Acting Baking Powder Aluminum Free
- 1/4 cup Woodstock Farms Organic Turbinado Sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1 pinch Swanson Ultra Reduced Sodium Himalayan Crystal Salt Blend
Pre-heat oven to 350° F
In a large bowl, mix together wet ingredients
In a medium bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
Add the dry to the wet ingredients, a little at a time. Stir thoroughly until well combined.
Spray a 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray and pour the batter into the pan.
Bake for 45 minutes. Once done, take the bread out and poke with a toothpick to ensure it’s done in the middle.
Let cool for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe adapted from Skinny Minnie Moves.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 97
- Fat 3.5 grams [Saturated Fat 1.8 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0.2 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0.1 g]
- Protein 3 grams
- Sodium 136 mgs
- Carbohydrates 14 grams
- Fiber 1.4 grams
|Himalayan Crystal Salt||Baking Powder||Almond Milk|