Apple cider vinegar is known for its plethora of health benefits. For many years, people have praised its effects on weight loss, blood sugar, immune health and more. This recipe is a great way to introduce apple cider vinegar into your diet. This tasty beverage combines the fantastic flavors of apple, cinnamon and ginger. Enjoy it cold or warmed up for a cider-like feel. With zero calories or fat, you can be sure you’re feeding your body something great!
"The ginger drink would be delicious hot or cold. Great way to sweeten up Apple Cider Vinegar." –Rebecca B.
Time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 1 cup
- 3 tbsp Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 tsp Swanson Premium Stevia Extract Powder
- 1/4 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1/8 tsp Swanson Organic 100% Certified Organic Ginger (Ground)
- 12 oz. cold water
Combine all ingredients in a 16 oz. glass bottle or mason jar. Shake well and refrigerate.
Adapted from A Healthier, Fitter Me.
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- Calories 0
- Fat 0 grams [Saturated Fat 0 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Monounsaturated Fat 0 g, Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g]
- Protein 0 grams
- Sodium 0 mgs
- Carbohydrates 0 grams
- Fiber 0 grams