- Water, Water, Water. There is nothing better for your skin (or your body) than water. I have dry skin, so every morning I like to add a little Lily of the Desert Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice to my morning glass of water for cleansing from the inside out.
- Love Your Lips. I LOVE Burt’s Bees products. My favorites are their Lip Balms. They have many different scents and feel so fresh.
- Sooth Your Skin. I heard a few years ago that Organic Honey is a great skin soother, so I tried it. It worked, and I’ve been using it ever since. Kind of sticky and doesn’t look great, but any sensitive skin can benefit.
- Weekly Face Mask. Each week I like to give my skin a little extra pampering with a facial mask. It feels so good once I’ve taken it off. This mask also gives my face a little extra moisture, but there are plenty of masks out there for those with oily skin.
- Help dry skin. I get dry skin on my face occasionally, and the only thing I’ve found that doesn’t irritate is Jojoba Oil. Just a TINY drop after I wash my face at night, and I can hardly tell in the morning.
- Soak. I LOVE baths. After a long week, I like to soak in the tub to relax. And I love to throw in a little Himalayan Crystal Salt for my skin as well. After I’m done, I’ll spread a little Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil on my elbows and knees (especially in the winter) to keep them soft.
What are your favorite Skin Care Tips? Post a comment below and let me know!