Daily Health Tips update for July 28:
Our friends at Aura Cacia know all the best ways to use essential oils. Diffusing it in rooms or using it as a massage oil are typical uses, but did you know you can clean your cutting board with Sweet Orange Oil? Check out their suggestions for using this refreshing oil:
- Household surface cleaner: Mix 12 drops with ¼ cup castile soap and water.
- Grease remover: 1 or 2 drops to get rid of grease or glue from surfaces.
- Cutting board purifier: 12 drops with ¼ cup salt. Rub on cutting boards and rinse with hot water.
- Plant protector spray: 24 drops in 4 ounces of water to spray on household plants helps keep bugs away.
- Natural air freshener: Add a few drops to air vents. A few extra drops can freshen up your garbage cans.
- Tile cleaner: 1 or 2 drops on stubborn tile stains. Let sit for two minutes. Wipe clean!
- Spa bath: 12 drops with ¼ cup of sea or crystal salt.
Source: Aura Cacia
How do you use essential oils? Tell us with a comment below!