- Olive Oil: Maintain a healthy, youthful look by adding a few tablespoons of organic olive oil to your daily diet. The antioxidants and key nutrients found in olive oil help fight wrinkles.
- Tea: Drinking tea can keep you alert. Why? The caffeine keeps your brain awake while L-theanine, an amino acid, calms you so that you can focus and concentrate better.
- Milk: If you’re hitting the gym looking for muscle tone, researchers say sipping on fat-free milk within an hour of training can help, possibly due to the combo of calcium, protein and vitamin D.
- Almonds: Organic raw nuts are some of nature’s best foods. A recent study found that a handful of almonds a day can help keep your immune system strong by feeding good gut bacteria.
- Grapefruit: If you need a boost of energy, try grapefruit juice to wash down your CoQ10 supplement. Research shows that 200 mg of CoQ10 with grapefruit juice is enough to support your energy needs.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 •
Daily Health Tip for January 26: