Daily Health Tips update for August 29:
Yesterday’s tips featured the first five pointers to stay healthy and live longer. Today you’ll find five more. Incorporate these tips into your lifestyle to help you live a longer and healthier life.
- Do the Twist. Feel limber and energized by twisting your trunk. Crank up the music, raise your hands in the air, and bend in a circular motion at the waist in both directions.
- Hold Your Breath. Give your lungs a mini-workout by taking a deep breath in, holding it and then let it out through pursed lips.
- Yoga. The benefits of yoga are endless. It improves flexibility, promotes relaxation and enhances strength and balance.
- Chew Each Bite 20 Times. Not just an old wives tale, chewing your food thoroughly helps you savor your food and eat less.
- Cut Cravings. Being healthy doesn’t mean forever ridding yourself of your favorite treats. Just cut back. Instead of an entire serving, try just a half. You’ll get half the calories while still satisfying your taste buds.
Source: Dr. Oz