Daily Health Tips update for March 15:
Try these helpful tips for solving common household problems with talc-free baby powder.
- Fight Stinky Shoes. Dust shoes lightly with baby powder and leave them overnight. Shake the extra dust outside in the morning and you’re ready to go.
- Get Rid of Ants. If you know of places in your house where ants tend to come in, sprinkle baby powder around them. Ants tend to avoid baby powder because of its scent and texture. This also works well on picnic blankets.
- De-Sweat Your Sheets. Many people sweat while they sleep. A light sprinkling of baby powder between your sheets will absorb moisture while you get your zzzs’s.
- Pet De-Odorizer. If you don’t have time to give Fido or Fluffy a bath, but they still smell a bit too strong for your nose, put some baby powder on a cloth and wipe them down. It deodorizes and is also safe for their skin.
- Un-Stick Rubber Gloves. Dust some powder on your dishwashing gloves to prevent them from sticking together. Putting some on the inside of your gloves will also make it easier to put them on and take them off.