I now make these for brunch on the weekends when our health-conscious kids come to visit - they also love them for the fresh blueberry taste and no maple syrup! And making them couldn't be easier:
- Follow the directions on your favorite Buckwheat or Multigrain Pancake Mix.
- Put a very thin layer of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil on griddle.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup mix per pancake.
- Place several fresh blueberries onto each pancake and press down.
- When bubbles start to form, flip and cook for another minute or two, the blueberry side down heats up the blueberries perfectly before serving! Very Healthy! Enjoy!!