|Dimethicone 1.1%(w/w)||Skin Protectant|
|Camphor 0.5%(w/w)||External Analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External Analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External Analgesic|
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations
- temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- for the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with cold sores
For external use only
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol