|Natural menthol USP 3.5%||Cooling Pain Reliever|
Temporary relief from minor aches and pains of sore muscles & joints associated with:
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: sensitive skin.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments.
- Do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops.
- Do not bandage.
- Wash hands after each use with cool water.
- Do not use with heating pad or device.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur.
If pregnant or breast-feeding: Ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Rub a thin film over affected areas not more than 4 times daily; massage not necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: Consult a physician
Store in a cool dry place with lid closed tightly.
Carbomer, FD&C blue #1, FD&C yellow #5, glycerine, herbal extract (Ilex paraguariensis), isopropyl alcohol USP, methylparaben, natural camphor USP (for scent), propylene glycol, silicon dioxide, triethanolamine, purified water USP
Questions or Comments?