|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protections (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- At least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, ascorbic acid, capric caprylic triglycerides, dimethicone, ethyl hexyl glycerin, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil*, hyaluronic acid, magnesium sulfate, Olea europaea (olive) oil*, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, purified water, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, sorbitan stearate, tocopherols.
30% Organic Content.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Questions or comments:
Call toll free 1.800.824.6396 • M-F 9-5 Central Time excluding weekends & holidays
Made in U.S.A.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Provides UVA and UVB protection
- 100% Vegan-Vegetarian
- Cruelty-Free—No Animal Testing