|Propylene glycol (1.0%)||Lubricant|
- temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- prevents further irritation
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before using
- replace cap after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye
- condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed
- store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- keep tightly closed
- use before expiration date marked on the carton and bottle
benzalkonium chloride (0.01%), boric acid, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide may be used to adjust pH.
Questions or Comments?
Toll Free product information or to report a serious side effect associated with use of this product, call: 1-800-553-5340