|Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 11.7%||Sunscreen|
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect from excessive heat and direct sun
water, cyclopentasiloxane, dibutyl adipate, tridecyl neopentanoate, stearyl/octadodecyl citrate crosspolymer, cocoglycerides, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, propanediol, sorbitan, isostearate, tocopheryl acetate, squalane, lauryl glucoside, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, oleth-5, lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 methicone, polysorbate 60, dimethicone crosspolymer, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, xanthan gum, magnesium aluminum, silicate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol.
Made in the USA.
- Never tested on animals.
- NO PABA, Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Nano-Particles, Retinyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrance, Gluten, Nuts.
- 50+ SPF.
- UVA/UVB Protection.
- Fragrance Free.