If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we'll give you a full refund and pay return shipping. Lee Swanson, President of Swanson Health Products
1. Remove cap and safety clip
2. Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between fingers
3. Prime pump before first use by depressing several times
4. Spray once into each nostril
5. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Use as often as needed.
Uses helps relieve dry sinus passages due to low humidity, colds, allergies, and irritants
Warnings Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients water, sodium carboxymethyl starch, glycerin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera), sodium chloride, citric acid, disodium EDTA, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopheryl acetate, benzyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, methylisothiazolinone, benzalkonium choloride, PEG-35 castor oil, geranium maculatum oil.
Store at 59-86 degrees F (15-30 degrees C)
Questions Call 1-800-324-1800, 7:30am-4pm Central, M-F
Look here for an easy way to
navigate to your previously