|Colloidal oatmeal 100%||Skin Protectant|
Temporarily protects and relieves minor irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak or sumac
- Insect bites
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use a mat in tub or shower.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Turn warm water faucet on full force.
- Slowly sprinkle packet of colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into tub or container.
- Stir any colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
- Store at room temperature