|Calamine (3%)||Skin Protectant|
|Pramoxine HCl (1%)||External Analgesic|
- For the temporary relief of the itching and pain associated with minor skin burns, sunburns, minor cuts, scapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac.
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy/oak/sumac.
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Camphor, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Distearlydimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methylparaben, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water.
1-866-428-3366 or visit www.aveeno.com