Temporary relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to
- insect bites
- poison ivy, oak or sumac
- soaps and detergents
- seborrheic dermatitis
- Other uses of this product: ask a doctor.
For external use only.
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- for diaper rash; ask a doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you are using any other hydrocortisone product.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- Condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years, do not use; ask a doctor
Store at room temperature. Protect from freezing and excessive heat.
Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Chrysamthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate Crosspolymer, Dimethyl MEA, Glycerin, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Stearate, Potassium Lactate, Tocopherol Acetate, Water. May also contain: Sodium Hydroxide.
1-866-428-3366 or visit www.aveeno.com