|Active Ingredients INCI||Purpose|
|Zinc Oxide 8%||Sunscreen|
• Helps prevent sunburn
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of
skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen
with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
Inactive Ingredients INCI:
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, dicaprylyl caprylate, glycerin, arachidyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, arachidyl glucoside, polyamide-8, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter)*, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, coco-glucoside, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, laminaria ochroleuca extract, xanthan gum, rosa rubiginosa (Rosa Mosqueta®) seed oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil*, silybum marianum (milk thistle) seed oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, tanacetum annum oil*, aphanizomenon flos aquae*.
Made in USA.
- No Animal Testing
- Contents Biodegradable
- Recyclable Container
- GLUTEN FREE
- NATURAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED
- SPF 15 Broad Spectrum
- ALL skin types