Serving Size 1/4 cup (46 g/approx. 2 5" pancakes)
Servings Per Container about 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 150Calories from Fat 0|
|Total Fat 0 g*||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0 g||0%|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 290 mg||12%|
|Potassium 25 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 2 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
*Amount in mix. Prepared as directed with whole milk, egg, canola oil and honey contributes an additional 90 calories, 6 g fat (1.5 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 30 mg sodium, 65 mg potassium, 6 g total carbohydrate (5 g sugars), and 2 g protein.
Ingredients: Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Potato starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Baking Powder (Monocalcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Corn Starch), Organic Whole Grain Yellow Corn Flour, Organic Vanilla Flavor, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon.
(makes 4-5" pancakes)
You will need:
1 cup Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
1 egg beaten
1 Tbs Canola Oil
1 Tbsp Honey
1/4 cup plus 1 tbsp Milk, Soy Milk or water.
1. Stir all ingredients only until lumps disappear.
2. Cook on preheated (375°-400°F) lightly oiled griddle or pan, turning when bubbles form on surface and edges begin to dry.
For thicker pancakes, use less liquid. For thinner pancakes, use more liquid.
(makes 6 muffins)
You will need:
Arrowhead Mills Gluten Free Pancake & Baking Mix
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup water
1 tsp xanthan gum
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup canola oil.
1. preheat oven to 350° F
2. In medium bowl blend dry mix with baking powder and xanthan gum
3. In small mixing bowl combine all remaining ingredients
4. Add liquids to dry ingredients, stirring onmly until lumps are gone.
5. Fill oiled muffin tins 3/4 full and bake for 15-17 minutes or until done.