Active Ingredients: A proprietary formula 100 mg: Lysozyme, Glucoxidase, Amylase, Papain, Amyloglucosidase, Peptizyme, Lactoferrin.
Inactive Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate.
Product Facts: For use by Dogs & Cats. Recommended to support dental health and control plaque, tartar and bad breath.
Recommended Use: Empty packet in bowl of fresh water.
Therapeutic: 2x daily for 4-6 weeks.
Maintenance: Use 1x daily - 3x per week.
Fizz lasts 3-5 seconds. Enzymes remain active for 6-8 hours.
For Cats Who Don't Drink Water From A Bowl: Empty packet onto cat's wet food.
Effective on its own or it can be combined with Breath-Less Brushless-Toothpaste. Results within 4-6 weeks of continual use.
Cautions: If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian.
Warnings: For Dogs & Cats. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose contact a health professional immediately.
Storage: Refrigeration not necessary. Cool dry location 75F/24C.
MADE IN USA.
- NO Anthium Dioxide, Chlorine Peroxide, Chlorine Dioxide.
- Yeast Free.
- Wheat Free.
- Corn Free.
- Our ingredients and manufacturing processes are human quality and are GMP (good manufacturing practices) compliant.
- Breath-Less Plaque-Zapper is manufactured in the USA in FDA/OTC facilities.
- Proud members of the NPA, APPA, NASC.
- For Medium to Large Pets.