Serving Size 2.5 oz (71 g) About 1 cup prepared
Servings Per Container About 2.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories 270Calories from Fat 40|
|Total Fat 4 g†||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5 g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 10 mg||3%|
|Sodium 510 mg||21%|
|Total Carbohydrate 46 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 10 g||11%|
|Thiamin (Vit. B1)||10%|
|†Amount in Mix. Prepared with 3 Tbsp lowfat milk adds 10 calories, 0.5 g total fat, 10 mg sodium, 1 g total carbohydrate (1 g sugars), 1 g protein.|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 grams||80 grams|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 grams||25 grams|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 grams||375 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||25 grams||30 grams|
Calories per gram:
- Fat 9
- Carbohydrate 4
- Protein 4
Ingredients: Organic wheat macaroni, cheddar cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, non-animal enzymes), whey, nonfat milk, butter, salt, cultured whole milk, sodium phosphate, annatto extract for color.
Contains milk and wheat ingredients.
Annie's Way in 10 minutes
1. Boil: 6 cups water in a medium saucepan.
2. Stir in: pasta, bring to boil. Cook 8-10 minutes, or until done, stirring occasionally.
3. Drain Pasta: in colander. While pasta is draining...
4. Add: 3 Tbsp lowfat milk to the warm saucepan. (Optional: Add 2 Tbsp unsalted butter for richer flavor)
5. Sprinkle: cheese over milk; stir to combine.
6. Add: cooked pasta back to saucepan and stir well. Enjoy!
Made on shared equipment that also processes eggs and soy.