|Sodium Chloride 2.0% (seawater-derived)||Restores Moisture|
for nasal rinsing in children:
- Moisturizes and cleanses nasal passages due to pollution, dry air, air conditioning, dust & pollen.
- Nasal drainage
- Helps dry congestion due to colds and allergies.
For nasal use only.
When using this product: To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of the dispenser to any surface. Do not use the same dispenser on different people.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience any discomfort while using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
- Tilt head to one side and forward. Holding can parallel to the nose, insert nozzle into upper nostril.
- Press valve briefly for release of fine mist. Repeat 2-3 times on each nostril as needed.
- Use 2-4 times daily, or as often as necessary.
- Use with children ages 6 and older.
- Wash carefully with clean warm water and dry carefully after each use.
- Avoid spraying in eyes. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store at room temperature (59°-86°F)