|Ethyl Alcohol 62%||Antiseptic|
- Hand washing to help reduce bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eye, flush thoroughly with water. Avoid contact with broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- For children under 6, use adult supervision.
- Not recommended for infants.
Purified water, hydroxyethyl cellulose (wood cellulose), vegetable glycerine, aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis leaf juice).